top of page

Fitness Group

Public·10 members
Frederick Gordon
Frederick Gordon

[S19E1] Everything Has Changed

Amelia: Derek was a god to him. Mer: I know. Amelia: And Lucas was Derek's favorite nephew, and I do love him, so I hate to keep saying this, but I don't think he has what it takes. Mer: I know you don't. Amelia: He's a mess. He doesn't follow instructions. He has to do everything he own way. Did you hire him because he reminds you of Derek? Mer: Not Derek. He is a mess. He does need to do things his own way. But he does have a stroke of the family genius, and he's a bit of a black sheep. You don't see it, do you? Amelia: Is that why he drives me crazy? He's me. Mer: Yes, he's you. He's got the spark. He's got the drive. He just needs a chance.

[S19E1] Everything Has Changed

They do seem to do everything but actually spell it out that Barba is gay. I don't know why his sexuality even needs to be an issue. Wait until it's actually pertinent to a case. Otherwise no one's sexuality should be the subject on the show.

The main plot of this episode is an entertaining and heartfelt exploration of faith featuring Marge and Reverend Lovejoy, but everyone just remembers it as the Mr. Sparkle episode. Likewise, Shimono is an accomplished film voice actor, but his turn as the coincidentally Homer-shaped Japanese fishbulb mascot outshines everything else on his IMDb page.

Braylin Bailey and her BFF Penelope Woods are so excited for their Fourth of July barbecue. They even bought matching patriotic bikinis to wear together. They get changed side by side and compliment each other on how cute they look, then lay in bed together while they wait for Braylin's stepbrother, Jason, to be ready to go. They're giggling and snapping selfies when Jason walks in, clearly upset. He waves Braylin's report card around while saying she got all Ds and she knows she can't go to the party now. He tells Braylin that Penelope can still stay the night, but the party is a no-go. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Manoj Kumar Velladandi
  • werder werder
    werder werder
  • Ayomide Adenowo
    Ayomide Adenowo
  • Ricardo Cerolini
    Ricardo Cerolini
  • Lincoln Torres
    Lincoln Torres
bottom of page