top of page

Fitness Group

Public·10 members
Sergei Smirnov
Sergei Smirnov

Nosotros PATCHED

The first person plural of present tense "to work" is nosotros trabajamos. The simple past is also nosotros trabajamos. Is the difference in translation based on context? I may be overthinking this, but say it's noon and my mom asks me "how are you guys doing?" "Como estan?" and I reply "nosotros trabajamos." Am I saying "we work (later) today" or "we worked (this morning)"? I guess I'm supposed to follow this up with "esta manana" or "despues" to avoid confusion?

Nosotros

In Spanish, there are formal (usted) and informal (tú) ways to address people. For you commands, the verb is conjugated differently depending on the formality. However, nosotros commands do not have specific formal/informal structures. This makes them easier to conjugate!

Designed specifically to help Spanish-speaking students strengthen language skills and develop an appreciation for their literature and culture, El español para nosotros includes the same number of chapters as Buen viaje! and links to the themes and grammar of that program. It is ideal for Heritage Language Learners who are enrolled in class with students using Buen viaje! to learn Spanish, and can be used as a standalone program. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Manoj Kumar Velladandi
  • werder werder
    werder werder
  • Ayomide Adenowo
    Ayomide Adenowo
  • Ricardo Cerolini
    Ricardo Cerolini
  • Lincoln Torres
    Lincoln Torres
bottom of page